NMR facility consists of several spectrometers with proton frequencies from 300 MHz to 500 MHz allowing multinuclear (1H, 19F, 13C, 31P, 29Si, 11B) and multidimensional experiments at variable temperatures (from –183 K to 350 K). Three 300 MHz spectrometers with auto-switchable probe, one 400 MHz spectrometer with broadband auto-tune probe; two 500 MHz spectrometers, equipped with auto-samplers. The different configurations provide a wide range of capabilities to meet the needs for simple routine analysis as well as sophisticated, cutting-edge experiments and applications. Spectrometers are available for hand-use, and NMR-engineers can also assist with sophisticated instrument operation as needed. A solid state Avance 400WB NMR spectrometer is also available within the chemistry department (ICT).
- AVANCE II 300 MHz Spectrometer with broadband auto-tune probes (1H, 11B, 13C, 31P)
- AVANCE 300 MHz Spectrometer with auto-switchable probes (1H, 19F, 13C, 31P) and 50 position autosampler
- AVANCE 300 MHz Spectrometer with auto-switchable probe and 60 position autosampler (5mm DUL 13C 1H, SEI 1H, 13C)
- AVANCE 400 MHz spectrometer with broadband auto-tune (5mm TBO, TXO, BBi, 10 mm BBO, 19F, H.R.M.A.S. 1H, 13C, 31P).
- AVANCE 500 MHz spectrometer with 5mm 1H, 13C, 31P cryoprobe and 60 position autosampler
- AVANCE III HD 500 MHz spectrometer with Prodigy broadband cryoprobe, broadband Smart Probe (1H, 19F, 13C, 31P).